9182Re: How to deal with GPS drift with OT2?

  • ki6tsf
    Nov 2, 2009
      Hello,

      Thank you to all who replied and for all the suggestions!

      Yes, Static Navigation is a feature built-in in SiRF III-based
      GPSs and I used SiRFDemo to set it. It is supposed to eliminate
      drift. I'll check with SiRF directly if they can advise how
      to tune it.

      Actually yes, I enabled Track Smoothing too and that didn't help.
      I have not raised the satellite signal strenght threshold, this is
      next on my checklist.

      I set degraded mode and dead reckoning on (I found it really cool
      to have a GPS receiver that supports those modes!!!). I'll have
      to try with these features turned off.

      Anyways I hope a combination of all or some of the suggestions