9079Re: T2-135 Serial Port

  • Byron
    Oct 28, 2009

      > Paulus N5SNN wrote...
      >
      > > Plug a dummy on the speaker out in the back. Unplug the
      > > speaker from the board after you open the top cover .
      >
      > I just turn the volume down while in digital mode. No "packet"
      > noises from the speaker and I can still use the radio for voice.

      I have the volume down. My Peet 2100 is connected to the front serial port, and when it is sending data, the speaker growls. If I unplug it, everything goes quiet again.

      Sure, I could unplug the speaker, but I don't think this should be happening at all.

      Thanks for the tips, though,

      Byron
      KI6NUL
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic