9075Re: T2-135 Serial Port

  • Byron
    Oct 28, 2009
      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "gerrykav" <gerryk777@...> wrote:
      > Is it possible to re-route the serial port from the front panel to, maybe the rear, in such a way as to have full serial functionality... ie Tx/Rx?

      somewhat off topic: when using the front serial port, so you get a buzzing out of the speaker as data is coming across? Not unlike the buzzing in memory systems of the 1980's.

      The QST review actually lists this as a "feature", but it drive me nuts and certainly sounds like just cross talk between the serial lines and the audio amplifier.

      Suggestions, anyone?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic