892RE: [tracker2] Distance calculation redux

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Aug 30, 2006
      Thanks, been looking for something like that.  Just ordered a copy.

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Jefferson Jarvis
      Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:13 AM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Distance calculation redux

      There is a very good book on this subject called:

      "Math Toolkit for Real-Time Programming" by Jack Chrenshaw

      It's actually about embedded systems, not real-time. It will answer all of
      your questions and provide with you real code and techniques for 8-bit

      Highly recommended. I use mine all of the time.