8737Re: [tracker2] Re: Aging of Waypoints (Fred)

  • Dale Seaburg
    Oct 2, 2009

      On Oct 1, 2009, at 7:11 PM, Keith VE7GDH wrote:

      >It's easy to delete waypoints in the Nuvi, either one at a time or all
      >at once.

      OK, I'll bite.  How do you delete waypoints on the Nuvi 350 one at a time?  I see the Delete All button, but it's not clear how to do so individually.

      BTW, I had a good trip from Central Texas to near O'brien in Southern Oregon and then back home.  I can say that digi coverage was good in places and nonexistent in others.  And, other places where several digis were heard, but none heard me (KG5LT-1).  Overall, the Nuvi 350, OT2m and the FT1500 did well.

      73 - Dale.  KG5LT

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic