8654Re: [tracker2] Distance calculations

  • Dan zubey
    Sep 18, 2009
      Hey Scott,

      Do the calculations take into account the curvature of the earth?

      A straight line from here to 100 mi from here goes through some dirt.
      Driving there is a little bit farther than 100mi.

      Just occured to me while sitting here.

      -Dan
      ___
      Sent with SnapperMail