8620Re: Script editor

  • gsdatplace
    Sep 16, 2009
      I was just going to post a screen cap of the button in OTWinCfg since I just recently re-wrote my config to use it rather than the set flags/clear flags route.
      "How can someone miss the button? its right th.....oh..."
      The buttons missing in my OTWinCfg as well now...
      Don't have my OT2 to plug in close at hand, is it conditional on if the OT2 is connected or your using a offline file?