8613Re: [tracker2] Script editor

    Sep 15, 2009
      > I have been trying to send a one time beacon when I switch from profile
      > 1 to 2. The script wiki shows a "do once" command. I Tried "do once"

      Make sure you've got the latest firmware version loaded. DO ONCE is a
      new command.

      > On GPS Fix
      > Exec "BEACON >NUVI-350 LOCKED ON TARGET"
      > End Block

      This should be something like:

      On GPS Fix
      Do Once
      Exec "BEACON >NUVI-350 LOCKED ON TARGET"
      End Block
      End Block

      > On Interrupt
      > Exec "BEACON >LOST SKY"
      > End Block

      I don't think this is what you want. 'On Interrupt' is the IRQ input
      and has nothing to do with the GPS fix. You could use an 'else' on the
      'On GPS Fix'.

      > If Profile 1
      > Exec "BEACON >LOCAL MODE WIDE1-1"
      > End Block
      > If Profile 2
      > Exec "BEACON >DX MODE, WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1"
      > End Block

      Again, you want 'Do Once' inside each IF block.