8608RE: [tracker2] Re: [opentracker] Re: Computer problems

  • Richard Bauer
    Sep 15, 2009
      do macs allow the user to access the BIOS? if so then you might want to
      look at the device boot order. i'll betcha that you'll find a USB device in
      the list of bootable devices.

      rich, n9dko
      These USB storage things also give a lot of problem on newer Macs too.
      Had problem booting my MacbookPro only to find out that I've a USB key
      sticking to it and somehow it tries to boot the system from that USB
      key.. pulled it out and it goes to the HD and booting up without