8432Re: 5v buck converter?

  • Chris Kantarjiev
    Sep 2, 2009
      Thanks for all the responses.

      I specifically said "buck converter" because I've used 7805s and know
      how much heat they put out. I guess I was hoping that someone would
      point me at the details of one of the cigar lighter adapters, rather
      than a product that I can buy and cannibalize...

      I know that there was a little company doing these and potting them
      in epoxy. Boost converters, too. They might have disappeared by now
      but I'm trying to dredge them out.

      73,
      chris
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic