8424Re: [tracker2] Re: 5v buck converter?

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Sep 1, 2009
      Jason KG4WSV wrote:
      > On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
      > (Mr)<ldeffenb@...> wrote:
      >
      >> And with 12v vehicle power, the efficiency isn't much of a concern,
      >>

      > of my truck battery, and I got an APO. That was the last battery I
      > bought before I traded the vehicle.

      Being an APO user in my two tracked vehicles, I neglected to consider
      those that would let it run 24x7. Also, being a Florida resident and it
      being summer here, no one really thinks about leaving electronics
      running in a closed car during the day!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic