8419Re: [tracker2] Re: 5v buck converter?

  • Erich J. Ritzmann
    Sep 1 5:10 PM
      For 5vdc 1 amp, I am using a 7805 with a couple of caps -- 0.33 uF
      between the the input and ground, a 0.1 uF between the output and
      ground -- tied together on a bit of perf board which I place inside
      the APO3 power relay box. Or, if not using an APO3 I put the circuit
      into a 35mm film container. I don't remember what the total cost was,
      but it couldn't have been a lot as I ended up a drawer full of 78XXs.

      --
      Erich J. Ritzmann/VA3XTO
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic