8244Re: [tracker2] Re: Thank you to group!

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Aug 1 7:18 AM
      Spencer KL2RA wrote...

      > Any other words of wisdom about the T2-135 I should know about?

      A nice addition for the T2-135 would be a Garmin Nuvi 350 and the Garmin
      010-10813-00 Mini-B Data Cable. That would give you two way APRS message
      capability and you would be able to see all APRS activity around you on
      the GPS. You can also reprogram the T2 from the on-screen keyboard on
      the GPS. Make sure it is the Nuvi 350 and not one of the other flavours.
      Garmin isn't churning them out any more, but they are still available.
      Look for recent mentions on this list.

      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=90

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH