8242Re: Thank you to group!

  • spencerhamons
    Jul 31, 2009
      I am KL2RA, but have no APRS activity to show right now. The only thing we have at this point is a placeholder for AL7YK. We are lucky that one of our members is the chief engineer for our only radio station in town, and that gets us access to their tower (and 215 feet of elevation) for our repeater antennas.

      The group for the most part has been old time HAMs, but that is changing as some of us younger guys are pushing for packets, digital, APRS, AVRS, etc. It has been an interesting dynamic around with that coming around.

      If you are interested, our club website is at http://al7yk.org . You are all welcome to create an account and post anything you like.

      Thanks for the heads-up on the version 1.2 of the board. I'm getting excited and decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and order my board today (I'll tell the wife over the weekend). Any other words of wisdom about the T2-135 I should know about?

      Thanks again everyone.

      Spencer Hamons - KL2RA