      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of w5lcy
      Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 2:41 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] Nuvi Memory Full issue

      The open Tomtom and Garmin software project is certainly interesting in the long run. In the meantime, I was curious to know if someone has thought about using the scripting language within the otwincfg program to filter the output to the Nuvi.

      I do not know if this is even possible, but filtering would be nice. Could there be a script to filter things based on a callsign, or perhaps in the case of just tracking balloons, a filter that says if the Symbol Table = "/" and the Symbol Code = "O" , then output the results to the Nuvi, otherwise, don't send data to the Nuvi?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic