      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wes Johnston, AI4PX
      Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:57 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] problem solved

      Turns out my problem was my old friend hyperterminal.  I've replaced it with another terminal, and all is well in SC.  arrrrggghhhh! !!

      next question.... if I wanted to use T2 as a fill in digi, how would I do it?  I have digiconfig set to WIDE with a limit of 1, but that will digipeat WIDE2-1 also, which is not the desired behavior.

      Wes

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic