7249Re: [tracker2] T2 tracker package

    Apr 23, 2009
      Yeah, I was very careful to wear neutral colors! In any case the riot
      cops aren't paying much attention to foreigners anyway. It's the locals
      who are making trouble. And honestly it was really quiet when I was
      there. Well, as quiet as Bangkok ever gets, I suppose. But on the cab
      ride to the airport at 3 AM, the police presence was obvious - passed a
      couple of big armored vehicles, and saw a checkpoint or two.

      I got the impression that both sides are playing a lot to the
      international media and that it's been blown out of proportion in the press.

      Scott