655Re: [tracker2] Dual serial port modes

  • Jason Winningham
    Jul 9 12:27 PM
      On Jul 8, 2006, at 11:52 PM, <scott@...>
      <scott@...> wrote:

      > What I need to know from everyone is what dual-port configurations are
      > important to you, and I'll try to support what I can. Completely
      > symmetrical multi-port operation will probably have to wait for my
      > next
      > project, though.
      >
      > NMEA + KISS should be a common one. Seems to work fine so far.

      Well, Garmin + KISS (or Garmin + "monitor" mode) would be nice - plot
      stuff on the GPS and feed an APRS app on a laptop at the same time.
      I _really_ like the results of Garmin mode display on the GPS.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic