6510Re: Nuvi 350 Interface (Nuvi Dissection)

  • ki6tsf
    Feb 9, 2009
      Hi Mark,

      I measured 3.8~3.9K between the GND and ID tips with the Nuvi
      disconnected. Have a look at the picts I added to the Nuvi 350 +
      GTM photo album.

      Bernard KI6TSF

      PS: I also added picts of stations 300 miles away in the Nuvi 350 +
      OT2 album. Truly amazing!

      40yahoogroups.com>tracker2@yahoogroups.com,
      > >Mark Cheavens <mcheavens@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > There is the traffic monitoring. I wonder if someone has one
      that
      > > > they could "check" what resistor it has!
      > > >
      > > > I think the 8.2k enables RS-232 (or is it just TTL...?). FMI
      has
      > > > be enable with the command you send it (From what I read today
      on
      > >the
      > > > development site).
      > > >
      > > > Mark