6296Re: [tracker2] T-135 Nuvi 350 help! ping>Scott

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Feb 1, 2009
      Lynn KJ4ERJ wrote...

      > Ah, got it. I've been avoiding that by making my changes to Profile 1,
      > hit the Profile 2 tab, copy from Profile 1, add (P2) to the status
      > text and THEN write it to the T2-135. That way if it switches, at
      > least I can see which one I'm in and the other settings should be the
      > same. I'd read enough on this list to know that switching can get
      > confusing.

      Adding P2 to the status text in profile 2 is a good idea. Speaking from
      experience, profile switching is only confusing when the user doesn't
      realize it has happened!

      > PS. I've also repeatedly made sure that NONE of the checkboxes are
      > enabled in profile switching...

      If that was done, it will never switch to profile 2. However, when you
      are more comfortable with it, I'm sure you will find reasons for using
      profile switching, but on your own terms.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH