604RE: [tracker2] Prototype rev B changes

  • Jason Rausch
    Jun 12, 2006
      I kind of lost track with the thread, but are you
      looking to put both serial ports on the same physical
      DB9? If so, no big deal, we can just make up a Y
      cable with the individual DB9 connectors for each
      serial port.

      Jason KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics
      www.rpc-electronics.com