576PLC logic

  • Wes Johnston
    Jun 2, 2006
      Scott, you mentioned PLC logic a couple of weeks ago... we have a balloon we want to launch and would like to send a message to the T2 to use the hi side switch to activate a nichrome wire to cutdown the payload.  As an extra measure, can you think of a way to provide the tracker with two points defining a line (or a single point and radius) and automatically activate the cutdown?  Problem is, we live near the coast and if our balloon blows too far east, we'll never see it again.  I'd like to describe a line from Savannah GA to Wilmington NC, and if it crossed that line, activate the cutdown.  Or a 300km raduis from greenville SC.

      Wes
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic