5657Re: LCD View...coughhamhudcough

  • touf_toufik
    Jan 3, 2009

      TT4 display the last received packet only, TT4 display show altitude,
      heading etc..
      When available in future firmware update it will be possible to send
      message via PS/2 keyboard directly from TT4 without computer.

      I see HamHud II on there web site but at this time it's not available.

      OT2 must also have there own display to control APRS/Weather/message
      data without computer of course.

      I hope in futur this addon will be available.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "k4nnw" <bluegrasstruckdriver@...> wrote:
      > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Wes Johnston, AI4PX" <wes@> wrote:
      > >
      > > It sounds to me like you want a ham hud connected to the OT2.
      > > www.hamhud.net
      > > Wes
      > Yeah... what he said. That's the setup I have running at the house,
      albeit without digipeating.
      > When I get back home this weekend, I'll mess around with that and
      see how it behaves, but I
      > don't see where that would be any problem. With the HamHUD, you gain
      ability to compose
      > and send messages, as well as scroll through previous stations
      received (up to 40, methinks).
      > I don't remember if the TT4's display will show this, but the HamHUD
      will display how far
      > away the station is and in what direction. It'll also show mobile
      station speed and heading,
      > weather station temp, and wind info, as well as status messages.
      > 73, and let us know what you ultimately do and how it works out for you,
      > Kenny
      > K4NNW
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic