5645Re: [tracker2] Re: LCD View

    Jan 1, 2009
      I've seen that one, and some other variants. It's more expensive than
      the other one, and still needs a housing.

      Still, it might be worth checking out at least as an option to let
      people build their own setups. One nice thing about that display is
      that the characters are 'gapless', so you can use custom characters to
      effectively make a small region of the screen a bitmap display. A
      compass rose indicating direction to a station would be a good example.
      You can see in the picture that they've done that with their logo.

      Scott