5407RE: [tracker2] Configuration settings

  • Dennis
    Dec 1, 2008

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto: tracker2@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Keith VE7GDH
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 12:57 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Configuration settings

      Dennis K5GBT wrote...

      > Does anyone see anything wrong with these settings?

      Looks OK, but I see that you have a fixed location entered even though
      you are using a "car" symbol<< I have no idea where the car came from or how to change it.>>, and you are outputting received position
      reports as waypoints...<< I have “waypoints” turned off. How is that happening?>> to a GPS receiver that isn't there<<I have it set up as a home station with fixed position at the moment. If I can get it working like this, then I will go back to working on the mobile part.>>. Presumably
      the beacon every two minutes is just for testing.<<YES>> You could try
      increasing the TXDelay <<I’ll try that tonight. Thanks.>>slightly to see if it makes any difference or

      www.findu.com/ cgi-bin/find. cgi?K5GBT- 9

      However, you haven't been "heard" for 8 days and the last time you were
      heard, {UIV32N} was tacked on the end. Or is that a red herring... <<no idea what that means>>
      perhaps you used K5GBT-9 in UI-View in the past?<<Yes>>  Time to do some

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
      "I may be lost, but I know exactly where I am!"<<Me too. I’m lost.>>

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic