5399RE: [tracker2] Re: Configuration settings

  • Dennis
    Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks. But I have all that. I have re-installed the firmware a dozen times and then started all over with the configuration program and the terminal to make settings.
      My problem is that I have yet to find a set of settings that will work to get me to show up on APRS.FI.
      I had it working as a home station, with pre-set coordinates, when I used the Alinco card and UI-View32.
      I just never could get it to work as a stand alone.
      That's why I bought this T2-135 card.
      I have been unable to get this thing to show up at all.
      It beacons as programmed and I can hear the data packet when listening
      to another radio.
      It's just that APRS.fi does not SEE me.
      I do not know what setting is wrong.
      The book seems to be little help in locating the problem.

      Thanks,

      Dennis

      _____