      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Maciej O.
      Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:56 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] WS2300 in OT2m

      If is this possible please check your notes. I searched forums archives but I have a problem with encoding my text via Internet Explorer on yahoogroups.

      If is possible please send me pinout via priv.

      73 Maciej SP1QXN

      From: Maciej O. <maciejka@...>
      Subject: [tracker2] WS2300 in OT2m
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:20 PM

      Hello.

      Where I can find how is possible connect WX station (WS2300) to OT2m?? I search it on internet but I found nothing... Anybody help me?

      TNX

      SP1QXN Maciej from Polnad.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic