4910Re: [tracker2] PHG with Temperature

  • Patrick
    Sep 27, 2008
      This is likely something that should be raised to Scott as a bug... The
      APRS spec (v1.0) does define PHG as being before the comment in the 7
      byte data extension field... (that said, it may have changed as the
      spec has evolved)

      One thing that could be breaking the parsing of it is that there's no
      space between the temp (22C) and the PHG... does adding a space before
      the PHG resolve the issue?