    Sep 27, 2008
      Thank you Keith,

      2008/9/27 Keith VE7GDH <ve7gdh@...>:
      > 2008-09-27 10:15:24 UTC:
      > JG2RZF>APOT2A,WIDE2-2,qAR,JE3MXU
      > :!3441.00NU13548.50E# 13.4V 22CPHG1220 W1,NRn New-N Fill-in Digi NARA

      I think this format is wrong.
      PHG should be followed by voltage and temperature.

      > 2008-09-27 10:22:08 UTC:
      > JG2RZF>APOT2A,WIDE2-2,qAR,JE3MXU
      > :!3441.00NU13548.50E#PHG1220 W1,NRn New-N Fill-in Digi NARA
      >
      > Then later the PHG is gone. Are you using profile switching? Perhaps you
      > have voltage and temperature enabled in one profile but not the other.

      No, I change the setiing manually.

      > Also, what happens if you send the PHG as status text in every second
      > transmission instead of in a beacon comment every transmission?
      > Also, it seems to be beaconing every minute or so most of the time. Is
      > that just while you are testing?

      Thank you for your warning.
      Now I send the packet every ten minutesfor testing.

      When all my packets send to Internet through nearby IGATE,
      I'll change the interval to 30min.

      Thank you.
      --
      FUJIURA Toyonori mailto:toyokun@...