4751Re: Nuvi350 "My Locations Memory is Full"

  • Margie and Dave
    Sep 7, 2008
      Hi John,

      With the Nuvi in FMI, and in "My Locations" I found the delete button
      that works great, TNX.

      This makes the screen refresh a very easy now. At least when the
      screen fills again, up only the new active tags will be seen and the
      "old" tags will not been there.

      Great help, thanks.

      Dave.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "john paterson jr" <jpaterjr@...> wrote:

      > I just found out that on my Nuvi 350, which has never been put into
      Dispatch
      > mode, I can go to "Where To?"->"My Locations", and in the lower
      right corner
      > there is a button to "Delete All". Tapping that button brings
      message, "Are
      > you sure you want to delete all Favorites and Custom POIs?" So that also
      > avoids deleting points one by one or the complete reset.
      > John Paterson
      >
      > On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Randy Love <rlove31@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Well, maybe it's just my Nuvi 360, but I don't have to go to the
      > > Maintenance Menu at startup to delete all my waypoints.
      > > The 360 does cookie crumb, but I found that I can delete all the
      waypoints
      > > by going here:
      > >
      > > Dispatch->Find Location->My Locations
      > >
      > > and then pressing the Delete All button in the lower right hand
      corner.

      > > Sure beats the complete reset that happens via the Maintenance
      Menu and is
      > > a lot quicker than deleting the points one by one.
      > > I can do this at any time to clear excessive waypoints but not lose my
      > > messages or other settings.
      > > Having MAXRANGE set to a usable value is important too.
      > >
      > > I have used EasyGPS to get and put waypoints to my Nuvi 360. It
      doesn't
      > > ever seem to load the files I put back on it tho.
      > > Anyone have ideas about why that is so?
      > >
      > > 73,
      > > Randy
      > > WF5X