4707Re: Recieving APRS data on Garmin GPSMap60CSX

  • k9sarfrog
    Sep 1 3:46 PM
      The Garmin unit is set to UTM with WGS84. I assume since it is
      providing the data to the tracker, that it should also be recieving.

      Can I exclude the Garmin from testing the RX piece of the tracker?
      What about testing the output (RX) via UI-View.
      I assume all I need to do is set the com-port?

      To answer some of the previous questions

      On the GPSMap60csx
      was running 3.30
      now running 3.70

      firmware Build for Tracker
      Was 54100
      Now 54680

      Quick note about the tracker fireware upgrade, I did tell it to use
      my existing settings, it still defaulted the value of the port A type
      to Auto.

      Here is the revision history for the Garmin
      http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=1245

      Thanks
      Chris
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic