4543Re: [tracker2] Re: Remote commands not working

    Aug 6, 2008
      Sorry everyone... I was out of town yesterday, and moving today. The
      good news is that all of the big stuff (packing bench, lab benches, test
      bench, shelving racks, etc) is in the new place. Hopefully tomorrow
      most of the stuff will be plugged in and ready to go.

      Ok, on the AUTHLIST problem... did you check that RETRIES is something
      reasonable - and not zero? Does it act on the commands? Try SQUAWK 5
      or something, so you can tell if it's working even if it doesn't send a
      reply.

      (Fixed OT2m enclosure parts are STILL not finished, and I'm starting to
      get very unhappy with the manufacturer...)

      Scott

      peterschrader2 wrote:

      > Confirmed that there is something funny going on here, a colleague
      > gave me remote access to his T2, I get the responses I expected from
      > his device. There must be a configuration setting somewhere that
      > preventing my T2 from giving me answers?
      >
      > Scott, I am happy to add your callsign to the AUTHLIST to confirm my
      > findings.
      >
      > Has anybody else on the list experienced issues with the solid state
      > relay?
      >
      > Peter

      > "peterschrader2" <peter@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Actually, playing with it more now, I get the ACK, but never any real
      > > response to the request, that is, CMD VERSION, gets an ACK, but never
      > > any more information is returned in my UIView message pane.
      > >
      > > Or is there something fundamentally stupid that I am doing here?
      > >
      > > Using another UIView with a callsign not in the AUTHLIST receives a REJ.
      > >
      > > Hope to hear from someone,
      > > Peter
      > > VK4TGV

      > > > Doh!! I guess RTFM comes to mind. Thanks heaps, works fine now,
      > > > except for the low volts from the relay OUT. Hopefully Scott can set
      > > > me straight there.
      > > >
      > > > Peter
      > > > VK4TGV

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic