4542Re: Remote commands not working

  • peterschrader2
    Aug 6, 2008
      Confirmed that there is something funny going on here, a colleague
      gave me remote access to his T2, I get the responses I expected from
      his device. There must be a configuration setting somewhere that
      preventing my T2 from giving me answers?

      Scott, I am happy to add your callsign to the AUTHLIST to confirm my
      findings.

      Has anybody else on the list experienced issues with the solid state
      relay?

      Peter

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "peterschrader2" <peter@...> wrote:

      > Actually, playing with it more now, I get the ACK, but never any real
      > response to the request, that is, CMD VERSION, gets an ACK, but never
      > any more information is returned in my UIView message pane.
      >
      > Or is there something fundamentally stupid that I am doing here?
      >
      > Using another UIView with a callsign not in the AUTHLIST receives a REJ.
      >
      > Hope to hear from someone,
      > Peter
      > VK4TGV
      >

      > > > Note the space between the command and the parameter. Did you get a
      > > > reject or did it reply with "invalid command"?
      > >
      > > Doh!! I guess RTFM comes to mind. Thanks heaps, works fine now,
      > > except for the low volts from the relay OUT. Hopefully Scott can set
      > > me straight there.
      > >
      > > Peter
      > > VK4TGV

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic