4504Re: [tracker2] Remote commands not working

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Aug 4, 2008
      Peter VK4TGV wrote...

      > I want to use the remote power control stuff and am having two issues,
      >
      > 1. CMD VERSION, or CMD DIGIOFF, or CMD POWEROFF, or CMD POWERON
      > messages are acked OK, but I never see a return message from the T2.

      That should be... (not case sensitive)

      cmd DIGI OFF
      cmd POWER OFF
      cmd POWER ON

      Note the space between the command and the parameter. Did you get a
      reject or did it reply with "invalid command"?

      > I have my callsign in the AUTHLIST. Removing my callsign I get a REJ
      > message when I issue a CMD XXXXXX.

      Your callsign must of course be in the authlist.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH