4244Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 and 010-10813-00 Garmin Cable

    Jul 4, 2008
      OT2m orders are currently on hold, pending delivery of enclosures.

      If you ordered the cable from the argentdata.com store and selected the
      DB9 option, it'll have a DB9. Otherwise you get bare wires. For the
      OT2m, yellow goes to pin 2. For the T2-135, yellow goes to pin 3.

      Scott

      gkremzier wrote:

      > I have purchased the cable and an Open tracker Ot2m. I have not
      > received either. Does the garmin cable have the DB-9 conector on it?
      > The Garmin site does not have a picture. If the connector is on the
      > cable, is it wired properly so it is plug and play with the tracker?
      > If it needs to be rewired what is the correct wiring. I have seen
      > conflicting wiring between the yellow and white wires. One post says
      > white is pin 2 and the other says pin 3.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic