4242Nuvi 350 and 010-10813-00 Garmin Cable

  • gkremzier
    Jul 4 8:21 AM
      I have purchased the cable and an Open tracker Ot2m. I have not
      received either. Does the garmin cable have the DB-9 conector on it?
      The Garmin site does not have a picture. If the connector is on the
      cable, is it wired properly so it is plug and play with the tracker?
      If it needs to be rewired what is the correct wiring. I have seen
      conflicting wiring between the yellow and white wires. One post says
      white is pin 2 and the other says pin 3.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic