4240Re: [tracker2] Traker2 not decoding all of a sudden

  • paul sinclair
    Jul 4, 2008
      after alot more footering, i took out the tnc from the gateway, and took a listen, im actually using the open tracker at the minute as a kiss tnc. Just to get me away until i get another tracker2 or whatever. Long story short, when i connect it up ti the otwconfig.exe and hit the ptt, i get a 50hz hum on tha aydio, and if i read correctly, when i dont have the proper capacitor in my tracker 2 it wont like that, so im going to try and get rid of the hum this evening, and see what happens!

      On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      The RX light will flash when it hears data, even if it doesn't manage to
      decode a packet. You can use the INFO command to see if it got an error
      - the FCS counter will increment.

      paul sinclair wrote:
      > Hi all, Hot my tracker set up and running, until the dogy radio i was
      > using packed in. I am not using an alinco dr-112. when a packet goes
      > through the air, the rx light flashes, but nothing is actually received
      > by software, any ideas?
      > Cheers,
      > 73, Paul EI5GTB

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic