4226Re: [tracker2] Symptom: Problems getting seen on findu

  • Jim Tolbert
    Jul 2 10:28 AM
      Hi.........

      There seems to be a factor of 4 difference between the TXDELAY set via the otwincfg.exe ( running in wine under linux) and TXDELAY set via the monitor.  The setting set in the config program is 4 times greater than the value seen when checking the T2 via minicom.

      So.... do I want 160 as set by the config program or 160 as set by the monitor or the nuvi 350?

      I just took a drive with half set one way and half set the other in the same places where I have been picked up the last couple of days, but alas..... nothing today ;-{

      Thanks for your ideas............... jt

      P. Suryono Adisoemarta wrote:

      Jim,

      What is your PATH? set to WIDE1-1,WIDE2- 1
      what is your TXDELAY setting? 100 is probably too short, try setting at 160.
      Also, setting a TXLEVEL at 2/3rd position on the slider might help.

      Maybe your GPS is not sensitive? loss GPS lock too easy that made you're not transmitting your position.

      The others might have other ideas to help you,

      73 de Paulus N5SNN / YD0NXX