      From: c0j <c0j_1999@...>
      Subject: [tracker2] Firmware 54479
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 11:11 AM

      Hi,

      CMD INFO seems to have stopped working on some and OT2 we've updated to
      this firmware.
      We have a mixture of the T2-135 and OT2 Proto C. We swapped sites with them
      last
      weekend and also updated the firmware to 54479 (as far as I can remember), and
      remotely
      cmd info isn't working though I do get an ack to the message. Has anyone
      else come across
      this, or is it driver error?

      Regards
      de John