3925Re: [tracker2] Question

  • Curt, WE7U
    Jun 1, 2008
      On Sun, 1 Jun 2008, sdroe1956 wrote:

      > Was thinking about building a tracker but can't think of a good reason
      > to justify the expense except for the fun of tracking myself.
      >
      > Could some of you tell me what you use your trackers for???

      *) Search and Rescue.

      *) Public Service Events (marathons, bike events, horse events,
      walk-a-thons, etc).

      *) Source of info while traveling.

      *) Two-way messaging to other hams.

      *) One-way e-mails to internet addresses.

      I've used it for all of the above and probably a few more I can't
      think of right now.

      --
      Curt, WE7U. archer at eskimo dot com
      http://www.eskimo.com/~archer