      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian B. Riley (N1BQ)
      Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:23 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] More OT2 Testing

      Well, OK! My OT2 finally arrived today. I am hoping I have enough time to get it together before I head for Baltimore Wednesday otherwise it will be early the following week.. I have a lot to do before I leave.

      Scott you are sure weren't kidding about the tight spacing on the microP socket ... I am wondering if it might not be 'cleaner' to do it with solderpaste and a heat gun.

      cheers ... 73 de brian riley, n1bq , underhill center, vermont

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic