3660Re: [tracker2] New Tracker2 not decoding packets very well

  • Patrick
    May 4 6:42 PM
      are you perhaps overdriving the tracker with too much volume from the
      htx?? with some handhelds it takes a bit of playing if you don't happen
      to have an analyzer handy to set the receive levels. the 2.2k resistor
      is likely a little low.. I don't have a cable handy to look as I think
      my spare one is at work, but I think mine are all using at least 3k's.

      Brent Gay wrote:
      > For testing purposes I have the PTT wire unhooked. I just have the
      > ground going to pin 6 and the audio in going to pin 5. I confirmed
      > that works by recording some audio to Audacity. Also, I see the RX
      > light come on but no decoded packets on the console. I do have some
      > 2.2k resistors and .1uf caps. Will I need those if I use the HT jumper
      > in the T2?
      >
      > Brent

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic