3612Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2m fails to digipeat consistently {packet decode}

    Apr 30, 2008
      You can zip them up if you want to keep them all together, and drop them
      on the server via FTP:

      ftp://aprs:14439@...

      You should be able to just paste that URL into the address bar in
      Windows Explorer and it'll show up like any other folder.

      Scott