3562Re: [tracker2] Newbie Questions

  • Steven Palm
    Apr 23, 2008
      On Apr 23, 2008, at 12:50 AM, Joe Krout wrote:
      > A couple of things that will help with waypoint management.

      I know the NĂ¼vi 350 is EOL, so they aren't going to put much into
      development for it, but...

      Even if they allowed you to organize your waypoints/favorites into
      groups, then perhaps you could store "personal" locations into a
      folder, and have the tracker plot waypoints into another one and
      delete the folder in one pass without affecting your personal
      waypoints. I know the Mio C310x I picked up for my wife does this and
      works well (well, for waypoint management, it doesn't support waypoint
      plotting from the tracker2 :)

      > Use the --MAXRANGE command to limit distance to plot stations around
      > you.

      Great idea, thanks! Does this setting survive power cycles? I'm a
      little fuzzy on the interaction between OTA commands, console commands
      and settings in the config program.

      Steve
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic