3558RE: [tracker2] Newbie Questions

  • Joe Krout
    Apr 22, 2008
      A couple of things that will help with waypoint management.

      Use the --MAXRANGE command to limit distance to plot stations around
      you.
      I use 25 miles in Kansas City. I also use a 0 gain antenna (cheap
      quarter wave)

      First thing in the morning, I clear all waypoints from the Nuvi 350.
      This clears out old stations and stations "passing through" Trucks and
      other vehicles from out of the area.