3538Re: [tracker2] Newbie Questions

    Apr 22 1:07 PM
      > operations/operators such as our APRS use of their systems. There
      > apparently aren't enough hams to make enough noise to turn this
      > situation around.

      Yeah, I just got an answer back from Garmin on the 'why can't you click
      on a waypoint to get details' question, and it's because they decided it
      was more important to let people set navigation destinations that way.
      All of the older devices would let you do it, but now you have to dig
      down into the POI menu to see waypoint/POI details.

      I can live with that, but I *really* want the waypoint creation/deletion
      protocol implemented properly!