3418Re: [tracker2] Does tracker2 support this protocol? (today only)

  • Steven Palm
    Apr 8, 2008
      On Apr 8, 2008, at 10:50 PM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
      > If it's any consolation, you're welcome to do the same on the Xastir
      > list to one or more of my threads. ;-)

      Thanks, Curt, been looking at Xastir, may take you up on that. :)

      Not a problem, I'm actually surprised these days when people even
      know that threaded clients based on headers outside of the subject
      line exist. I should know better than to post anything when I've been
      having an irritable day. Thanks for being kind in your reply.

      And, Scott answered my original query, so I'm happier than a pig in
      slop. :) (Although not the most appropriate metaphor for my feelings,
      you get the point. LoL)

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic