3416Re: [tracker2] Does tracker2 support this protocol? (today only)

  • Curt, WE7U
    Apr 8, 2008
      On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Steven Palm wrote:

      > At least post a new thread and don't hijaack a valid thread. Now I'll
      > never get an answer. :(
      >
      > Really, I have a sense of humor, but start a new thread, don't hijaack
      > a serious one.

      I changed the subject line which is enough for anyone to
      differentiate between the two threads. I took the easy way out to
      send to the list: Replied to a previous thread then deleted the
      subject and body. Sorry if that wasn't enough for you but I've not
      had anyone mention that before so didn't even think about threading
      e-mail clients putting the two together. I don't typically run in
      threaded mode (PINE on Linux).

      If it's any consolation, you're welcome to do the same on the Xastir
      list to one or more of my threads. ;-)

      --
      Curt, WE7U. archer at eskimo dot com
      http://www.eskimo.com/~archer