3380Re: [tracker2] New Tracker Cable Order Page

  • Christopher Snell
    Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Jason,

      That page is great, but I have a few suggestions:

      1. Change the page design so that it makes it a little more clear what
      the different styles of radio plugs are. Perhaps a table that shows a
      sample of each.

      2. Same thing with the power connectors. What is a Power Pole?

      3. Could you add a little quick-release adapter to the cable that lets
      us change out different styles of power plugs? For instance, I would
      like to buy a cable for my Icom with both pigtail and cigarette
      lighter styles that can be interchanged quickly.

      thanks,

      Chris

      On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Jason Rausch <lists@...> wrote:
      > Thanks to Scott, many people email us for quotes on pre-made tracker
      > cables. We have been working on streamlining the ordering process.
      > Today, we added a Create-A-Cable function to the webpage that allows
      > shoppers to specify the cable's makup and then add the custom cable
      > to their shopping carts.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic