31RE: [tracker2] More OT2 Testing

  • Jason Rausch
    Mar 18, 2006
      --- scott@... wrote:

      > Audio output is going to be higher than the OT by
      > default, with R21 at 100k.
      > Maybe I should change that. Replacing it with a
      > 220k resistor should give
      > it exactly the same output as the OT.

      I noticed that the OT2 was considerably "louder". I
      would suggest the part change.

      > You should see them at 4800 baud.

      I have had mine running in HyperTerm for about 3 days
      now decoding non-stop. Looks good so far. I played
      with KISS for a little, but I could'nt get UI-View to
      get past the port opening. Not sure why. Working
      fine with my TNC-X and KISS mode. I'll play with that
      more later.

      Jason KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics
      www.rpc-electronics.com